SPRING TURKEY DIY HUNTS
An abundance of Clover fields mixed with open hardwoods present habitat ideal for Turkey hunting .We have lots of Turkey on our hunting grounds and will point you in the right direction for a good chance at a big Tom...Our hunting grounds have perfect vantage points of the surrounding area with road beds for easy access. You can hunt road beds, open hardwoods or the edge of fields. Come join us this spring for a great chance at a Turkey and a good time in SE Ohio. SE Ohio is a downright gorgeous place to spend a morning in the woods.
* Includes breakfast, & accommodations
Call Roy for rates and availability.
2023 Hunting Packages
Bow hunting on private property, pre-hung baited and non-baited tree stands, meals, and lodging.
Four Days, Five nights
Five Days, Six nights
GUIDED HUNT DATES
EARLY SEASON HUNTS
The rut may be the best time to see deer all day but early season bow hunting can offer great opportunities to hunt the biggest bucks on the property. The bucks are often in bachelor groups and on a fairly predictable feed pattern. We work hard to get the bucks coming to key locations. The first three weeks we
hunt afternoons only on food sources.
PRE RUT & RUT HUNTS -
This is when bucks spend the most time on their feet seeking, fighting, chasing, making rubs and scrapes and breeding...Definitely an exciting time to be in a tree stand here in SE Ohio. All day hunts are highly recommended.
A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT is required at the time of booking, we will accept checks, money orders or certified checks. The balance is due by August 15th.
OHIO ARCHERY OUTFITTERS (OAO) Cancellation Policy and Disclaimer
Once we have received deposit or payment in full the reservation is made on behalf of the guest and the cancellation policy is in affect.
Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies. We run an extremely high quality, tight margin program, with limited space. This policy accompanies all OAO packages.
1) Deposits are non refund-able.
2) If you cancel before 30 days prior to the first day of the hunt that you are registered for, your deposit can be used for another date if we have an opening. This is valid for the same hunting season.
3) If you cancel within 30 days of the first day of your hunt, you will only receive a refund if we can fill your spot. Your deposit is non refund-able, but can be use towards a future date of the same season if we have an opening.
4) There is no refund for arriving late or leaving early. There are no partial refunds for any services not used while at camp.
5) OAO is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for a canceled trip, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
6) All cancellations must be received in writing sent via US Mail or thru e-mail Lisaandroy09@gmail.com
If you have any questions regarding our cancellation policy, please call for a detailed explanation.
Call Roy Heverly 910-526-3435 or send a message today to book a hunt with us